W&H - Lisa Sterilizer - VA131 - 22 L - (1 pc)
• Reversible rack
• 5 aluminium trays
• Drain tube
• Tray holder
• 8 GB USB drive
• Door opening tool
• Factory test
Incredible inside & outside
The new Lisa sterilizers – built for highest demands: incredibly user-friendly thanks to EliSense information system via LED indicators and display. Incredible complete traceability down to the single instrument or instrument-kit thanks to EliTrace. Incredibly efficient thanks to the patented Eco Dry + Technology.
From the outside:
Smooth surfaces, a fresh, ergonomic design – and an incredibly crystal clear colour display. The menu structure and the artificial intelligence behind it turns high end B type sterilizing into one of the most simple, comfortable and safest systems in the world. For full infection control within your daily work.
From the inside:
So many elements, so much incredible technology and so many parts, completely integrated, in the right place and ready to serve and fulfil the daily requirements of a high end B type sterilizer!
Thanks to LED indicators and display the outstanding technology offers cycle status information, temperature information and much more to optimize both workflow and output at a glance.
For the first time, the sterilization process can be traced and documented down to the individual instrument or instrument kit. Without additional software or computer.
Eco Dry technology adapts the drying time to the mass of the load. This reduces the cycle time, increases the life span of your instruments and optimizes the energy consumption.
The new Lisa offers the possibility to track back to the single instrument without any paper handling, dedicated computer or software.
• Type: VA131-22
• Chamber size: 22 L
• Power supply: 200-240 V AC, 50/60 Hz, 10 A
• Power consumption: 2.0 - 2.4 kW
• Overall dimension (width x height x depth): 465 x 452 x 634 mm
• Weight: 47.5 kg
• Main / Used water tanks: 4.8 L
• Working range: 7 to 15 cycles
• Usable space in chamber (width x height x depth): 195 x 195 x 400 mm
• Connection types: 1 Ethernet port, 5 USB ports, integrated automatic water filling valve
Lisa sterilizers were designed, certified and validated with the most stringent Directives and Standards:
• 93/42/CEE : Medical Device Directive
• 2014/68/EU : Pressure Equipment Directive
• EN 13060 : Small steam sterilizer
• IEC 61326-1 : Electromagnetic compatibility
• IEC 61010-1 : Safety requirements
• IEC 61010-2-040 : Specific requirements for steam sterilizer
• IEC 61770 : Electric appliances connected to the water mains
The sterilizer can be validated according to EN ISO 17665-1