Kulzer - Palapress Vario Powder - Cold Curing Denture Acrylic - (1 kg)
Palapress Vario Powder
Cold Curing Denture Acrylic
Palapress vario is a self curing denture acrylic for pouring technique.
The advantage of this acrylic is its controlled polymerisation process. With a pouring time of up to 3 minutes, multiple saddles can be processed at the same time – even on different models. Transition to the plastic phase takes place after 4 minutes. This phase lasts up to 9 minutes when the work must be polymerised. That time can be used for pouring opposite saddles, so that several saddles can be polymerised simultaneously.
• Extended processing time, which enables several denture saddles to be poured in one process
• Completion of opposing saddles without interim polymerisation
• Excellent tissue tolerance
• Low residual monomer content
• High fitting accuracy
• High colour stability
• Partial denture with opposing saddles
• Partial denture
• Repair material
• Marginal shaping
• Indirect relines