Bego - VarseoSmile Crown Plus
VarseoSmile Crown Plus
The VarseoSmile Crown plus material is used for 3D printing of permanent restorations such as single crowns, inlays, onlays, and veneers for anterior and posterior areas including occlusal surfaces.
• Density: approx. 1.4 – 1.5 g/cm3
• Viscosity: 2,500 – 6,000 mPa*s
• Flexural strength: 116 – 150 MPa
• Flexural modulus: 4,090 MPa
• Hardness: ≥ 90 Shore D
• Water solubility: < 1 µg/mm3
• Water sorption: < 12 µg/mm3
Esterification products of 4.4'-isopropylidiphenol, ethoxylated and 2-methylprop-2enoic acid. Silanized dental glass, methyl benzoylformate, diphenyl (2,4,6-trimethylbenzoyl) phosphine oxide.
Total content of inorganic fillers (particle size 0.7 μm) is 30 – 50 % by mass.
VarseoSmile Crown plus is available in seven shades according to the VITA * classical shade system: A1 Dentin / A2 Dentin / A3 Dentin / B1 Dentin / B3 Dentin / C2 Dentin / D3 Dentin / BL Dentin
• VarseoSmile Crown plus can be used for 3D printing definitive restorations such as single crowns, partial crowns, crowns on abutments, inlays, onlays, tabletops and veneers in the anterior and posterior region including occlusal surfaces.
• Antagonist-friendly material with mechanical buffer effect, ideal for implant-supported crowns
• Thanks to the full integration into the digital workflow and the low material costs, a same-day treatment option with an excellent price-performance ratio is made possible
• Extensive scientific studies by renowned universities and institutes confirm the excellent features of the restorations made of VarseoSmile Crown plus
• Certified biocompatibility: Not cytotoxic, not irritating, not sensitizing,not pyrogenic, not genotoxic or mutagenic
• Meets the requirements for a class IIa product according to MDR**
• VarseoSmile Crown plus is available in seven shades according to the VITA* classical shade system and one Bleach shade: A1 Dentin / A2 Dentin / A3 Dentin / B1 Dentin / B3 Dentin / C2 Dentin / D3 Dentin / BL Dentin
• Excellent esthetics due to balanced ratio of opacity and translucency
• Fluorescence of the printed objects resembles that of the natural tooth
• Clear visibility of restorations made of VarseoSmile Crown plus on radiographs
• Minimized resin sedimentation for easy handling, no mixing or shaking necessary with regular use
• Easy to grind and polish with standard tools